We have implemented the following safety procedures at Mission Dental:
- Our office complies with all health recommendations listed by the American Dental Association (ADA), the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Department of Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA).
- all doctors and assistants will be wearing extra protective gear. We are required to wear gowns, face shields, surgical caps, etc.
- all areas will be routinely disinfected following strict disinfection standards.
- All patients will be monitored for Covid-19 symptoms prior and on the day of your appointment
- Hand sanitizer station will be available at the reception area and patient’s temperature will be taken with a touchless thermometer
Fear and misinformation hurts! Delaying Your Next Dental Visit May Cost You More than Necessary. Did you know? Not a single COVID case has stemmed from a dental visit to date!
Despite these potential risks, the good news is that both the World Health Organization and the CDC say there have been no confirmed cases of COVID-19 transmitted in a dental office so far. And that includes follow-up by the CDC of news reports suggesting such infections.